Introducing The LED Solar Light Bulb
A quarter of the world’s population still obtains illumination by burning fuels, contributing to global pollution and significant health hazards.
- Kero (Kerosene) is dangerous, expensive, and polluting.
- Using Kerosene can be like smoking 40 cigarettes a day.
- 1.3 million barrels of oil per day are consumed for lighting use.
- Fuel lighting releases 190 million tons of CO2 each year.
- Pollution released is the equivalent to 30 million cars.
- Kero users breathe 10 times more particles than recommended.
Solution: Nokero Solar Light Bulbs
Nokero bulbs collect energy from the sun by day and release
clean, non-toxic light at night.
- Recharging Nokero is free.
- Nokero pay for themselves within months of purchase.
- Nokero soaks in the sun, then releases the energy at night.
- Nokero consumes 1/200th the energy of fuel lights.
- Nokero bulbs are the most cost-effective lights of their kind.
- Nokero is clean, efficient, and long-lasting.
Nokero N100 solar lights are made of impact-resistant plastic, four solar panels, a replaceable rechargeable battery and five light-emitting diodes (LEDs). The Nokero N100 is about the size of a standard light bulb and can withstand tough outdoor conditions.FAQs
The Nokero N200 is just as tough as the N100, but it is 60% brighter and lasts three times as long. The bulb has a single solar panel, a replaceable rechargeable battery, and four light-emitting diodes (LEDs). The Nokero N200 should be tilted to face the sun during the day (charging) and tilted to point light at night (lighting). FAQs
If you are interested in becoming a dealer please contact us through email or call our telephone support.
Contact Information (Solite Philippines, Inc.)
Rockwell Office: 846-8667
SOLITE PHILIPPINES, INC.
Joya Lofts and Towers Rockwell Center
Suite 2110 N Joya drive
Makati City, Philippines 121200